Cost of living in Wuhan, China
Summary of cost of living in Wuhan
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 13,156元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 5,692元 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Wuhan.
List of prices in Wuhan, China. Current as of Sep 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: September 22, 2020
Do you live in Wuhan? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)