Cost of living in Verona, Italy
Summary of cost of living in Verona
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €3,037
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,366 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Verona.
List of prices in Verona, Italy. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2021
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)