Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden
Summary of cost of living in Västerås
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 32,911 kr
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 15,363 kr WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Västerås.
List of prices in Västerås, Sweden. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 14, 2020
Do you live in Västerås? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brasília costs R$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Malaga costs €770 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)