Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Vancouver
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$6,067
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$3,503
- Vancouver is the 2nd most expensive city in Canada (2 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Vancouver is more expensive than in 73% of cities in N. America (22 out of 77)
- Cost of living in Vancouver is more expensive than in 86% of cities in the World (42 out of 285)
List of prices in Vancouver, Canada. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,576 prices entered by 298 different people.
Latest price update: January 20, 2020
Vancouver position in our World Ranking
out of 285
out of 77
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Vancouver compared to other cities:
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)