Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. Comparisons improve with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Ulan Bator.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
Latest price update: November 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)