Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia
Summary of cost of living in Ulan Bator
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 5,026,370 ₮
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 2,529,258 ₮ WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Ulan Bator.
List of prices in Ulan Bator, Mongolia. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 337 prices entered by 18 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Do you live in Ulan Bator? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madurai costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)