Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia
Summary of cost of living in Tunis
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 4,973 Dinar
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 2,133 Dinar
- Tunis is the cheapest city in Africa (8 out of 8)
- Cost of living in Tunis is cheaper than in 92% of cities in the World (184 out of 200)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tunis.
List of prices in Tunis, Tunisia. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 429 prices entered by 33 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
Tunis position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 8
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tunis compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)