Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,639
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,802 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tulsa.
List of prices in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
Latest price update: January 26, 2020
Do you live in Tulsa, Oklahoma? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 35 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €11,111 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kraków costs 400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Ushuaia costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)