Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tucson, Arizona
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,634
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,945
- Tucson, Arizona is the 3rd cheapest city in USA (39 out of 41)
- Tucson, Arizona is the 4th cheapest city in N. America (49 out of 52)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 53% of cities in the World (104 out of 198)
List of prices in Tucson, Arizona, United States. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 417 prices entered by 27 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2021
Tucson position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 52
out of 41
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tucson compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tucson, Arizona? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)