Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tucson, Arizona
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,446
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,724
- Tucson, Arizona is the 4th cheapest city in USA (57 out of 60)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 93% of cities in N. America (68 out of 73)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 50% of cities in the World (134 out of 266)
List of prices in Tucson, Arizona, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 420 prices entered by 44 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2020
Tucson position in our World Ranking
out of 266
out of 73
out of 60
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tucson compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tucson, Arizona? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Francistown costs P150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Seoul costs ₩2,936 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (about 3 hours ago)