Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya
Summary of cost of living in Tripolis
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 4,334 Dinar
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 2,015 Dinar WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tripolis.
List of prices in Tripolis, Libya. Current as of Sep 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: September 22, 2020
Do you live in Tripolis? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)