Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Summary of cost of living in Tegucigalpa
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: L 51,606
- Single person estimated monthly costs: L 21,917 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tegucigalpa.
List of prices in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
Latest price update: February 23, 2020
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulbarga costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Koszalin costs 80,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)