Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tampa, Florida
Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,974
Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,140
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is cheaper than in 57% of cities in USA (39 out of 68)
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is cheaper than in 54% of cities in N. America (43 out of 80)
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is more expensive than in 68% of cities in the World (98 out of 301)
List of prices in Tampa, Florida, United States. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 711 prices entered by 86 different people.
Latest price update: December 13, 2019
Tampa position in our World Ranking
out of 301
out of 80
out of 68
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tampa compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tampa, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$530 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 308 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)