Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tampa, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,141
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,256
- Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is cheaper than in 68% of cities in USA (30 out of 44)
- Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is cheaper than in 65% of cities in N. America (36 out of 55)
- Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is more expensive than in 63% of cities in the World (77 out of 205)
List of prices in Tampa, Florida, United States. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 324 prices entered by 41 different people.
Latest price update: December 05, 2020
Tampa position in our World Ranking
out of 205
out of 55
out of 44
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tampa compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tampa, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)