Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,923
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,000 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tallahassee, Florida.
List of prices in Tallahassee, Florida, United States. Current as of May 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
Latest price update: May 11, 2021
Do you live in Tallahassee, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)