Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,816
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,051 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tallahassee, Florida.
List of prices in Tallahassee, Florida, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
Latest price update: February 25, 2020
Do you live in Tallahassee, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)