Cost of living in Tacna, Peru
Summary of cost of living in Tacna
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: S/. 5,103
- Single person estimated monthly costs: S/. 2,064 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tacna.
List of prices in Tacna, Peru. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
Latest price update: March 01, 2021
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)