Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in Sucre
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b16,650
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b10,358 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Sucre.
List of prices in Sucre, Bolivia. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 21, 2020
Do you live in Sucre? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Provo, Utah costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨508,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)