Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in Sucre
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b16,301
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b9,981 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Sucre.
List of prices in Sucre, Bolivia. Current as of Apr 2021.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: April 26, 2021
Do you live in Sucre? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)