Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Summary of cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: £3,042
- Single person estimated monthly costs: £1,609 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Stoke-on-Trent.
List of prices in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: October 21, 2020
Do you live in Stoke-on-Trent? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,389 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Brasília costs R$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)