Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Stockton, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,945
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,099 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
List of prices in Stockton, California
Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
Latest price update: January 26, 2020
Did you know that ...
- Cost of living in Stockton, California is 8% more expensive than in Tucson, Arizona?
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 37% cheaper than in Stockton, California?
- Cost of living in Edmonton is about the same as in Stockton, California?
- Cost of living in Freetown is 38% cheaper than in Stockton, California?
Do you live in Stockton, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £339 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- 600 g of bread in Seattle, Washington costs $0.42 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)