Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States
Summary of cost of living in Spokane, Washington
Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,922
Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,090
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 72% of cities in USA (49 out of 68)
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 69% of cities in N. America (55 out of 80)
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is more expensive than in 61% of cities in the World (119 out of 304)
List of prices in Spokane, Washington, United States. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
Latest price update: December 07, 2019
Spokane, Washington position in our World Ranking
out of 304
out of 80
out of 68
Cheapest and most expensive products in Spokane, Washington compared to other cities:
Do you live in Spokane, Washington? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in León costs €0.19 (about 2 hours ago)