Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States
Summary of cost of living in Spokane, Washington
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,940
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,113
- Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 83% of cities in USA (38 out of 46)
- Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 77% of cities in N. America (44 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is more expensive than in 55% of cities in the World (94 out of 208)
List of prices in Spokane, Washington, United States. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
Latest price update: December 01, 2020
Spokane, Washington position in our World Ranking
out of 208
out of 57
out of 46
Cheapest and most expensive products in Spokane, Washington compared to other cities:
Do you live in Spokane, Washington? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)