Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States
Summary of cost of living in Spokane, Washington
Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,922
Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,090
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 72% of cities in USA (49 out of 68)
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 70% of cities in N. America (56 out of 80)
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is more expensive than in 61% of cities in the World (120 out of 304)
List of prices in Spokane, Washington, United States. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
Latest price update: December 08, 2019
Spokane, Washington position in our World Ranking
out of 304
out of 80
out of 68
Cheapest and most expensive products in Spokane, Washington compared to other cities:
Do you live in Spokane, Washington? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 80元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kassel costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Alytus costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)