Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil
Summary of cost of living in Santo André
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: R$ 9,310
- Single person estimated monthly costs: R$ 3,810 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Santo André.
List of prices in Santo André, Brazil. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
Latest price update: February 18, 2020
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kiev costs 26₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tumbes costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)