Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia
Summary of cost of living in Santiago de Cali
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: COL$5,740,283
- Single person estimated monthly costs: COL$2,404,824
- Santiago de Cali is the 2nd cheapest city in Colombia (4 out of 5)
- Santiago de Cali is the 4th cheapest city in Latin America (44 out of 47)
- Cost of living in Santiago de Cali is cheaper than in 95% of cities in the World (272 out of 285)
List of prices in Santiago de Cali, Colombia. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 703 prices entered by 88 different people.
Latest price update: January 20, 2020
Santiago de Cali position in our World Ranking
out of 285
out of 47
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Santiago de Cali compared to other cities:
Do you live in Santiago de Cali? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)