Cost of living in Santiago, Chile
Summary of cost of living in Santiago
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: CH$1,998,617
- Single person estimated monthly costs: CH$973,631
- Cost of living in Santiago is more expensive than in 89% of cities in Latin America (5 out of 36)
- Cost of living in Santiago is cheaper than in 67% of cities in the World (134 out of 200)
List of prices in Santiago
Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 4,566 prices entered by 372 different people.
Latest price update: February 28, 2021
Moving to Santiago with your children?
Did you know that ...
Santiago position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 36
Cheapest and most expensive products in Santiago compared to other cities:
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)