Cost of living in Santiago, Chile
Summary of cost of living in Santiago
Family of four estimated monthly costs: CH$1,979,113
Single person estimated monthly costs: CH$977,397
Cost of living in Santiago is more expensive than in 82% of cities in Latin America (10 out of 51)
Cost of living in Santiago is cheaper than in 68% of cities in the World (207 out of 304)
List of prices in Santiago, Chile. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 4,355 prices entered by 404 different people.
Latest price update: December 08, 2019
Santiago position in our World Ranking
out of 304
out of 51
Cheapest and most expensive products in Santiago compared to other cities:
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,342 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 8,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)