Cost of living in Santiago, Chile
Summary of cost of living in Santiago
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: CH$1,991,931
- Single person estimated monthly costs: CH$977,182
- Cost of living in Santiago is more expensive than in 84% of cities in Latin America (7 out of 38)
- Cost of living in Santiago is cheaper than in 69% of cities in the World (148 out of 216)
List of prices in Santiago, Chile. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 5,147 prices entered by 440 different people.
Latest price update: October 25, 2020
Moving to Santiago with your children?
Santiago position in our World Ranking
out of 216
out of 38
Cheapest and most expensive products in Santiago compared to other cities:
Do you live in Santiago? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in St. Gallen costs CHF 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hong Kong costs HK$35 (about 3 hours ago)