Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b14,253
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b6,246
- Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra is cheaper than in 77% of cities in Latin America (36 out of 47)
- Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra is cheaper than in 85% of cities in the World (231 out of 271)
List of prices in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 733 prices entered by 50 different people.
Latest price update: February 17, 2020
Santa Cruz de la Sierra position in our World Ranking
out of 271
out of 47
Cheapest and most expensive products in Santa Cruz de la Sierra compared to other cities:
Do you live in Santa Cruz de la Sierra? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Panama City costs 6 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)