Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Santa Barbara, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $5,732
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,516 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Santa Barbara, California.
List of prices in Santa Barbara, California, United States. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
Latest price update: January 13, 2021
Do you live in Santa Barbara, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $1.19 (about 3 hours ago)