Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Santa Ana, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $5,093
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,976 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
List of prices in Santa Ana, California
Current as of May 2021.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
Latest price update: May 06, 2021
Did you know that ...
- Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona is 15% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California?
- Cost of living in Santa Ana, California is 187% more expensive than in Delhi?
- Cost of living in Guadalajara is 55% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California?
- Cost of living in Barcelona is 19% cheaper than in Santa Ana, California?
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)