Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Santa Ana, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,326
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,422 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Santa Ana.
List of prices in Santa Ana, California, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2020
Do you live in Santa Ana, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Francistown costs P150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Seoul costs ₩2,936 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)