Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Summary of cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,307
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,358
- Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah is cheaper than in 49% of cities in USA (21 out of 43)
- Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah is more expensive than in 55% of cities in N. America (25 out of 53)
- Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah is more expensive than in 67% of cities in the World (66 out of 199)
List of prices in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 326 prices entered by 54 different people.
Latest price update: January 19, 2021
Salt Lake position in our World Ranking
out of 199
out of 53
out of 43
Cheapest and most expensive products in Salt Lake compared to other cities:
Do you live in Salt Lake City, Utah? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jaipur costs ₨236 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grenoble costs €490 (about 4 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Caracas costs 3,100,000 Bs.S. (about 5 hours ago)