Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada
Summary of cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: EC$9,613
- Single person estimated monthly costs: EC$4,312 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Saint George’s, Grenada.
List of prices in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 13, 2021
Do you live in Saint George’s, Grenada? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)