Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Summary of cost of living in Road Town
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $6,240
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,222 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Road Town.
List of prices in Road Town, British Virgin Islands. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 14, 2020
Do you live in Road Town? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Maracaibo costs 300,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$26,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €500 (32 minutes ago)