Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Summary of cost of living in Road Town
Family of four estimated monthly costs: $6,415
Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,315WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Road Town.
List of prices in Road Town, British Virgin Islands. Current as of Nov 2019.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: November 04, 2019
Do you live in Road Town? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,342 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 8,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)