Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico
Summary of cost of living in Queretaro
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 44,467
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 21,660
- Cost of living in Queretaro is cheaper than in 50% of cities in Mexico (5 out of 10)
- Cost of living in Queretaro is cheaper than in 57% of cities in Latin America (27 out of 47)
- Cost of living in Queretaro is cheaper than in 80% of cities in the World (228 out of 285)
List of prices in Queretaro, Mexico. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,007 prices entered by 69 different people.
Latest price update: January 23, 2020
Queretaro position in our World Ranking
out of 285
out of 47
out of 10
Cheapest and most expensive products in Queretaro compared to other cities:
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Varanasi costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)