Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Quebec City
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$4,163
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$1,892
- Quebec City is the cheapest city in Canada (10 out of 10)
- Quebec City is the 2nd cheapest city in N. America (51 out of 52)
- Cost of living in Quebec City is cheaper than in 55% of cities in the World (108 out of 198)
List of prices in Quebec City, Canada. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 164 prices entered by 38 different people.
Latest price update: February 27, 2021
Quebec City position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 52
out of 10
Cheapest and most expensive products in Quebec City compared to other cities:
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)