Cost of living in Qingdao, China
Summary of cost of living in Qingdao
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 14,666元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 6,458元 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Qingdao.
List of prices in Qingdao, China. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Melbourne costs AU$2.00 (about 4 hours ago)