Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. Comparisons improve with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Pyongyang.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 315 prices entered by 51 different people.
Latest price update: February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)