Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile
Summary of cost of living in Punta Arenas
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: CH$1,894,476
- Single person estimated monthly costs: CH$922,430 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Punta Arenas.
List of prices in Punta Arenas, Chile. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 268 prices entered by 7 different people.
Latest price update: February 22, 2020
Do you live in Punta Arenas? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Montpellier costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)