Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo
Summary of cost of living in Prishtina
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €1,587
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €680 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Priština.
List of prices in Prishtina, Kosovo. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
Latest price update: January 17, 2021
Do you live in Prishtina? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyiv costs 48₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Maracaibo costs 300,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)