Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo
Summary of cost of living in Prishtina
Family of four estimated monthly costs: €1,627
Single person estimated monthly costs: €692
Prishtina is the cheapest city in Eastern Europe (29 out of 29)
Cost of living in Prishtina is cheaper than in 96% of cities in the World (293 out of 304)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Priština.
List of prices in Prishtina, Kosovo. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
Latest price update: December 08, 2019
Priština position in our World Ranking
out of 304
out of 29
Cheapest and most expensive products in Priština compared to other cities:
Do you live in Prishtina? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 80元 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kassel costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Alytus costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)