Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Summary of cost of living in Port of Spain
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 21,046 TT$
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 9,125 TT$
- Port of Spain is the 4th most expensive city in Latin America (4 out of 47)
- Cost of living in Port of Spain is cheaper than in 55% of cities in the World (154 out of 282)
List of prices in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 297 prices entered by 18 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Port of Spain position in our World Ranking
out of 282
out of 47
Cheapest and most expensive products in Port of Spain compared to other cities:
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sydney costs AU$1.32 (about 1 hour ago)