Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Pensacola, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,136
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,203 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Pensacola, Florida.
List of prices in Pensacola, Florida, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 398 prices entered by 21 different people.
Latest price update: January 25, 2020
Do you live in Pensacola, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cape Town costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)