Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Pensacola, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,966
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,042 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Pensacola, Florida.
List of prices in Pensacola, Florida, United States. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2021
Do you live in Pensacola, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)