Cost of living in Parma, Italy
Summary of cost of living in Parma
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €3,106
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,381 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Parma.
List of prices in Parma, Italy. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
Latest price update: January 27, 2020
Do you live in Parma? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhopal costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨116,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)