Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal
Summary of cost of living in Oporto
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,658
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,289
- Oporto is the 3rd cheapest city in Western Europe (50 out of 52)
- Cost of living in Oporto is cheaper than in 60% of cities in the World (123 out of 205)
List of prices in Oporto, Portugal. Current as of Dec 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 355 prices entered by 44 different people.
Latest price update: December 04, 2020
Moving to Oporto with your children?
Oporto position in our World Ranking
out of 205
out of 52
Cheapest and most expensive products in Oporto compared to other cities:
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)