Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Summary of cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,483
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,713
- Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is cheaper than in 90% of cities in USA (54 out of 60)
- Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is cheaper than in 88% of cities in N. America (64 out of 73)
- Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is more expensive than in 53% of cities in the World (127 out of 266)
List of prices in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 242 prices entered by 28 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2020
Omaha position in our World Ranking
out of 266
out of 73
out of 60
Cheapest and most expensive products in Omaha compared to other cities:
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Francistown costs P150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)