Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Summary of cost of living in Guatemala City
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Q18,081
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Q8,441
- Cost of living in Guatemala City is more expensive than in 66% of cities in Latin America (13 out of 35)
- Cost of living in Guatemala City is cheaper than in 77% of cities in the World (154 out of 200)
List of prices in Guatemala City, Guatemala. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 622 prices entered by 65 different people.
Latest price update: January 19, 2021
Guatemala position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 35
Cheapest and most expensive products in Guatemala compared to other cities:
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jaipur costs ₨236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Medellín costs COL$6,400 (about 4 hours ago)