Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Summary of cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,960
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,129
- Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee is cheaper than in 55% of cities in USA (35 out of 64)
- Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee is cheaper than in 51% of cities in N. America (39 out of 76)
- Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee is more expensive than in 70% of cities in the World (87 out of 282)
List of prices in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 446 prices entered by 71 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Nashville position in our World Ranking
out of 282
out of 76
out of 64
Do you live in Nashville, Tennessee? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Melbourne costs AU$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rome costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (about 4 hours ago)