Cost of living in Nanjing, China
Summary of cost of living in Nanjing
Family of four estimated monthly costs: 15,670元
Single person estimated monthly costs: 7,237元WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Nanjing.
List of prices in Nanjing, China. Current as of Dec 2019.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
Latest price update: December 12, 2019
Do you live in Nanjing? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $53 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €83 (about 1 hour ago)