Cost of living in Murcia, Spain
Summary of cost of living in Murcia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,513
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,155
- Murcia is the cheapest city in Spain (12 out of 12)
- Murcia is the cheapest city in Western Europe (64 out of 64)
- Cost of living in Murcia is cheaper than in 67% of cities in the World (179 out of 266)
List of prices in Murcia, Spain. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 379 prices entered by 32 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2020
Murcia position in our World Ranking
out of 266
out of 64
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Murcia compared to other cities:
Do you live in Murcia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Francistown costs P150 (about 2 hours ago)