Cost of living in Mumbai, India
Summary of cost of living in Mumbai
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨157,009
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨84,596
- Mumbai is the most expensive city in India (1 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 61% of cities in Asia (11 out of 18)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 87% of cities in the World (207 out of 237)
List of prices in Mumbai
Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,677 prices entered by 189 different people.
Latest price update: August 04, 2020
Did you know that ...
Mumbai position in our World Ranking
out of 237
out of 18
out of 7
Cheapest and most expensive products in Mumbai compared to other cities:
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b290 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 3 hours ago)