Cost of living in Mumbai, India
Summary of cost of living in Mumbai
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨157,009
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨84,596
- Mumbai is the most expensive city in India (1 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 61% of cities in Asia (11 out of 18)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 87% of cities in the World (207 out of 237)
List of prices in Mumbai, India. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,677 prices entered by 189 different people.
Latest price update: August 04, 2020
Mumbai position in our World Ranking
out of 237
out of 18
out of 7
Cheapest and most expensive products in Mumbai compared to other cities:
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 180 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 27 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Miami, Florida costs $2.11 (34 minutes ago)