Cost of living in Mumbai, India
Summary of cost of living in Mumbai
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨163,517
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨89,969
- Mumbai is the most expensive city in India (1 out of 6)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 67% of cities in Asia (14 out of 21)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 89% of cities in the World (251 out of 283)
List of prices in Mumbai, India. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 2,148 prices entered by 241 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Mumbai position in our World Ranking
out of 283
out of 21
out of 6
Cheapest and most expensive products in Mumbai compared to other cities:
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 195 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marbella costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 146,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)