Cost of living in Mumbai, India
Summary of cost of living in Mumbai
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨154,960
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨81,369
- Mumbai is the most expensive city in India (1 out of 5)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 63% of cities in Asia (10 out of 16)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 89% of cities in the World (178 out of 200)
List of prices in Mumbai, India. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,179 prices entered by 154 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
Mumbai position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 16
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Mumbai compared to other cities:
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)