Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Summary of cost of living in Mostar
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 3,014KM
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 1,100KM WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Mostar.
List of prices in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: October 30, 2020
Do you live in Mostar? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saipan costs $395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 160,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)