Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Summary of cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,254
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,666
- Memphis, Tennessee is the cheapest city in USA (64 out of 64)
- Memphis, Tennessee is the cheapest city in N. America (76 out of 76)
- Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee is cheaper than in 55% of cities in the World (156 out of 282)
List of prices in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Current as of Jan 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
Latest price update: January 28, 2020
Memphis position in our World Ranking
out of 282
out of 76
out of 64
Cheapest and most expensive products in Memphis compared to other cities:
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Melbourne costs AU$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rome costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (about 4 hours ago)