Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Summary of cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,274
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,657
- Memphis, Tennessee is the cheapest city in USA (42 out of 42)
- Memphis, Tennessee is the cheapest city in N. America (52 out of 52)
- Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee is cheaper than in 57% of cities in the World (114 out of 200)
List of prices in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 88 prices entered by 18 different people.
Latest price update: January 16, 2021
Memphis position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 52
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Memphis compared to other cities:
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)